-
June 22nd, 2006, 01:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi all! I'm new to shooting cine film, and need to know whether or not there is any where in the UK I can send off a 'standard'4 inch spool (50 feet) to be developed. Am really desperate to get it done soon, and would appreciate any help. thanks!
Rob.
-
June 23rd, 2006, 03:57 AM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
Hi Rob,
I'm not too familar with UK services however widescreen is a leader in Super-8 and 8mm services.
Widescreen
Maybe Todd AO as well???
This link might be the best of all
Labs in and around UK
-
June 29th, 2006, 05:21 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Cheers, Thanks alot! Have gone with Widescreen- Very helpfull service, eager to please!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks